Tuesday, February 28, 2012

T-shirts

I've never really been a coveter of  brands and logos to the disdain of my fashion concious students. (Thank goodness the pooches and purries don't judge). But last year was different. Last year I got a T-shirt that I wanted to frame.That blue mud covered, at times drenched T-shirt made me fill with pride each time I saw it.It represented mine and countless others` team work on behalf of the Tohoku displaced pets. That T- shirt is still being worn by some, but not me. My next trip up I'll be wearing another set of colours. A T-shirt belonging to a group who are still in Inawashiro, who are still pulling animals out of the restricted zone (5 puppies last weekend) and who have been there this whole time.I'm excited to head back up and honoured to be a small cog in their awe-inspiring machine.
here's their link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150565619316720.374790.612546719&type=3
A puppy in a polar bear costume:-)
Any mainlanders have space in your homes and hearts for a a puppy or two?:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment